101 ill informed and mostly hysterical reasons as to why the Left and Right told us Trump will never be the nominee, the president and finally why he would not survive his first year as president;
1) Trump is not really running for president. False
2) Trump is only in this for the publicity. False
3) Trump has already signed a contract for Celebrity Apprentice. False
4) Trump said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers his candidacy is over. False
5) Trump will never disclose his financials. False
6) Trump is a liar. False
7) Trump calls anchor babies anchor babies. True
8) Trump calls Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. True
9) Trump is a misogynist. False
10) Trump is a racist. False
11) Trump hates immigrants. False
12) Trump hates Muslims . False
13) Trump will never get the nomination. False
14) Trump raised his hand and said he would not necessarily support the republican nominee. True
15) Trump insulted everybody on the Republican debate stage. True
16) Governor Walker the poster boy for conservatives dropped out of the race and called on his brethren to do the same to defeat Trump. True
17) Real conservatives hate Trump. False
18) Trump sexually assaulted women by the score. False
19) Trump raped Ivana. False
20) Trump’s taxes prove his reliance on Russia. False
21) Bankruptcies galore. False
22) Trump’s hair.
23) Trump’s comment about (whomever) will cost him the nomination. False
24) Mitt Romney just delivered the death blow. False
25) The Republican Convention will replace Trump. False
26) There are deep state delegates who will vote rouge. False
27) Trump will never beat Hillary. False
28) Trump hired Kelly Anne Conway she is a Deep State Plant who will sabotage Trump’s campaign. False
29) Trump’s John McCain remark is the final nail in his coffin. False
30) Hollywood will leave America. Unfortunately false.
31) Trump has no personal success or savvy he just was gifted wealth by his dad. False
32) There are secret tapes of Trump using the N word. False
33) Trump mocked a reporter with a disability for his disability. False
34) The stock market will crash. False
35) Trump said Global Warming is not made made. True
36) Trump is going to kill the earth by reinvigorating the coal industry. False
37) Pussygate!!!! It’s all over even Mrs. Pence is mad!!!! False
38) President Trump eats Kentucky Fried Chicken with a fork and knife. True
39) Early morning November 8th MSM predicts 2016 Hillary has a 99% chance of winning Trump has a 1% chance of winning. True
40) Hillary won’t concede. False
41) Antifa/BLM/ISIS/Lindas Sasour & crew won’t allow Trump to be seated as president. False
42) The corrupt MSM is more powerful than the tweet. False
(Thank you to the artist of this graphic)
43) Trump is out of his league in Washington DC. False
44) The recount is rigged it will cost POTUSE the election. False
45) Mike Flynn has flipped and turned State Witness, President Trump is
going to be impeached. False
46) POTUS is going to make Mitt Romney his Secretary of State! All is lost! False
47) Paul Manafort has flipped and turned State Witness, President Trump is going to be impeached. False
48) Trump doesn’t understand that Reince Priebus is loyal to the RNC and his pocketbook not the United States of America. False
49) The dossier 🙄
50) Soros 😏
51) The UK doesn’t like Trump. False
52) Trump can’t read. False
53) Trump hates gays. False
54) Trump isn’t really pro-life. False
55) The Intelligence community has 6 ways from Sunday to prevent Trump from becoming president and they’ll use 7 of them. He will not make the inauguration.
56) Russia, Russia, Russia.
57) Michigan will not certify their electoral votes. False
58) President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, Comey found out about his firing while he was giving a speech and read it on a CNN scroll. True 😃
59) Boy Scout Comey testified that President Trump tried to compromise him. True but Comey’s words were false it’s called perjury.
60) The Russian’s own President Trump. False
61) President Trump has not delivered on a single campaign promise his base has deserted him. False
62) President Trump is trying to ban people because of their religion. False
63) Ann Coulter’s badgering belief that a spontaneous wall will be grown from magic beans. True she has lost her mind on this issue.
64) Mike Pence slipped up and said “When I was Vice President.” Pence is Deep State. 🙄
65) President Trump said Obama wiretapped him. True
66) President Trump is antagonizing Kim Jong -Un. False
67) President Trump will be removed through the power of the 25th Amendment. False 🙄
68) The Emoluments Clause, the Emoluments Clause, the Emoluments Clause !!! 😉
69) President Trump’s cabinet is made up entirely of white supremacists, nazis and misogynists.
70) 300 mental health workers diagnosed President Trump as a nut case! True but they are wrong and unfit to participate in their chosen profession.
71) President Trump will get us into a war with China. False
72) China gave President Trump a royal welcome. True
73) President Trump will get us into a war with Russia. False
74) President Trump is best friends with Vladimir Putin. False
75) President Trump is not listening to this Blogger or that Tweeter who obviously has superior intellect, knowledge, insider information and soothsaying abilities than does President Trump.
76) Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump or Steve Bannon is or was the real president. False
77) Macron hates President Trump and President Trump endorsed his rival. False Macron is licking President Trump’s boots in spite of being an extreme leftist.
78) AG Jeff Sessions has done nothing but smoke cigars and eat bonbons since he was confirmed. False
79) President Trump had a salacious affair with porn star Stormy Daniels. False
80) President Trump is a narcissistic bully who listens to no one. False
81) President Trump is Weeble-Head who morphs into the last person he has spoken with. False
82) President Trump trusts his enemies. False
83) President Trump hired Deep State saboteur John Kelly for his Chief of Staff (see #75 )
84) Trump is at war with the MSM – no other republican has survived even a spat. True
85) Many entities from Team Obama to Chuck Shumer to John McCain to the NRO to the MSM to the NPR has worked diligently against Trump. True
86) President Trump will never get the votes to pass any of his campaign promises. False. Taxes, Travel Ban, Repeal of Obama Care Mandate, Justice Gorsuch sound familiar?
87) President Trump pulled us out of the Paris Accord. True.
88) President Trump will not fund the UN. True
89) The Director of the FBI leaked classified documents in order to damage President Trump. True
90) The Best Friend for Life of former FBI director James Comey is leading the investigation about Russian collusion against President Trump. True
91) Trump is moving the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, Palestinians will rise up and kill us all in 24 hours. The first part is true the second part is false.
92) A war with Bannon will bring the Trump presidency down. False
93) Rep Devin Nunes disregarded precedent and spoke directly to the White House about Deep State corruption Nunes removed himself from a power of position in the committee of the House Intelligence Committee. True. Nunes is now quietly more powerful.
94) President Trump has no idea what he is doing. False
95) Lowest approval rating of any president ever. False
96) President Trump’s doctor is a liar, President Trump is obese, crazy, and has one foot in the grave. False
97) President Trump has the IQ and vocabulary of a fourth grader. False
“I have seen 25-year intelligence professionals receive briefings. I would tell you that President Trump is the kind of recipient of our information at the same level that they are,” said CIA director Pompeo.
“He has the grounding for him to be able to grasp this information in a way that he can ask sophisticated questions that then lead to important policy discussions, we’ll be sitting in a National Security Council meeting talking about a particular topic, and he’ll bring up something that I briefed him on weeks or months ago. It could be that he knew that before that.”
“I’m going to take full credit for having been the source of that knowledge, but I’ve seen this time and time again,” Pompeo added.
“So it’s not simply the case that this is an exercise. He’s using it. He’s taking it on board, and I’m confident that our team is delivering in a way that’s delivering value to the president and to not just him, but to our senior policymakers as well.”
98) President Trump called Haiti and some some countries in Africa shit holes. False
99) President Trump is going to allow all DACA to vote in the next election because he does not understand what the democrats are doing. False
100) President Trump only gets his news from the TV. False
101) Mueller is setting a trap for Trump. True
You betcha’ he is!